Serving Yuba and Sutter counties for more than 10 years.
Call today for a FREE ESTIMATE on your residential garage door installation and repairs.
Your garage door
Ensure your residential automatic garage door continues to operate at optimal performance with routine maintenance performed by AEL Garage Door.
One the largest and heaviest components on your house is your automatic garage door. There are quite a few moving parts that require routine maintenance in order to continue functioning properly and safely. It's easy to forget the garage door when scheduling routine maintenance for your home, but neglecting it can wind up costing you more than anticipated. Don't let small problems expand into larger, more expensive repairs. AEL Garage Door recommends you have your garage door system tuned up annually.
• Ensures that continued use and function is done safely
• Minimize the chance for major and costly repairs or replacement
• Extends the life expectancy of your residential garage door
• Optimizes functional efficiency
• Adjusting brake, clutch and limit assemblies.
• Tightening hinges, couplings, track brackets, drums, back hangs etc.
• Inspecting tracks, alignments, cables, chains, rollers, etc.
• Examine safety mechanisms, door controls, and the door opener itself.
• Lubricating hinges, rollers, tracks, chain hoists, shaft bearings, release mechanisms, etc.
• Tightening/adjusting/ and lubricating parts as needed
• And more.